A division of General Motors, GMC focuses on building trucks, SUVs, and vans, including the popular Sierra truck line, the Yukon SUV, and the Savana cargo van. With unique features and upscale details, GMC vehicles are class-leading among full-size pickups and large SUVs.
At Golden Valley Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged GMC can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Yuba City to repair your GMC:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, GMC dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as GMC dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of GMC repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Yuba City charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Yuba City, Golden Valley Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for GMC repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For GMC Auto Body Repair in Yuba City, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your GMC to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Yuba City, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your GMC.