BMW is one of the world's most respected automakers, renowned for building luxury cars and SUVs that offer exceptional levels of driving enjoyment. The company has been a pioneer for many emerging technologies, including turbocharging and advanced vehicle electronics. Our technicians at Golden Valley Auto Body are qualified to repair all BMW models, including:
- 7 Series
- 4 Series
- 6 Series
At Golden Valley Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged BMW can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Yuba City to repair your BMW:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, BMW dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as BMW dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of BMW repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Yuba City charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Yuba City, Golden Valley Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for BMW repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Yuba City, Trust Golden Valley Auto Body After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your BMW to Golden Valley Auto Body in Yuba City for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your BMW and on the road as soon as possible.