Jeep has a long history of producing trucks and SUVs that are meant to go off the beaten path. The Wrangler and the Cherokee have remained immensely popular since the 1980s, and with recent improvements in performance and quality, the Jeep brand is likely maintain its fan base and attract new followers. If you are among them, our mechanics are ready to work on your Jeep when it needs repairs.
The modern Jeep Wrangler is one of the last remaining four-wheel drive vehicles with solid front and rear axles, which are known for their strength, durability, and precision. Wranglers also have differentials, transmissions, and heavy duty suspension systems developed to withstand heavy-duty, off-road use. At Golden Valley Auto Body, we repair Wranglers, ensuring Jeeps leave our shop ready to hit the road or the trail.
At Golden Valley Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Jeep can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Yuba City to repair your Jeep:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Jeep dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Jeep dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Jeep repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Yuba City charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Yuba City, Golden Valley Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Jeep repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Jeep Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Jeep auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.