Kia Motors offers a broad lineup of well-built coupes, sedans, and crossover vehicles that stand out for their value, performance, and sporty styling. A substantial warranty program has further bolstered customer confidence in the brand, along with recent improvements in build quality and overall refinement. Our mechanics work on all Kia models, including:
- Optima Hybrid
- Forte Koup
- Rio 5-door
- Soul EV
At Golden Valley Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Kia can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Yuba City to repair your Kia:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Kia dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Kia dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Kia repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Yuba City charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Yuba City, Golden Valley Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Kia repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Kia Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Kia auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.